We saw this recipe on Facebook and then we took it a step further. First, special thanks to Tammi Hoffman for posting this on Facebook.
Easy Apple Pie Bites
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, refrigerated
- Brown sugar
- Melted butter
- Core and slice apple into 8 wedges.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Lightly brush triangles with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place apple slice along small end of triangle and roll it all up.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, until dough is nicely browned.
Here’s Tammi’s picture so you can see how it’s done… As it stands, this is an awesome, easy recipe that anyone can make, and it’s much faster and neater than trying to make an apple pie from scratch.
But we like to go a step further… Y
ep. That’s Marzetti Caramal Dip! Drizzle it over your Apple Pie Bites while they’re still warm from the oven and you’ll think you’ve died and gone to Heaven!