Whether you’re planning ahead for the holidays or you’re like us and you love fudge no matter what time of year it is, here’s a super-easy recipe that turns out right every single time you make it. Trust me… I’ve made tons of fudge over the years and I know all recipes aren’t reliable.
But this one? This one never fails!
We’ll start with the recipe for Chocolate Fudge and then I’ll tell you how to change it up for a variety of flavors. Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
- 1 – 12 ounce can of Betty Crocker Ready-To-Spread Chocolate Frosting (Do not use whipped)
- 1 – 12 ounce bag chocolate chips
Pour chocolate chips into microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave 20 seconds more or until chips are melted and stirred smooth. Stir in on 12oz. Can of Betty Crocker Ready-To-Spread Chocolate Frosting Pour mixture into lightly buttered 8X8-inch or 9X9-inch pan and refrigerate until set – approx. 30 minutes. Now that you see how easy it is, you can use your imagination to come up with all sorts of combinations.
- Chocolate frosting and 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Cream cheese frosting and 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Chocolate frosting and 12 oz. Andes Mints
- Vanilla frosting and 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Vanilla frosting and 12 oz. butterscotch chips
- Vanilla frosting and 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- Cream cheese frosting and Heath Bar chips
- Cherry frosting, white chocolate chips and candied cherries
- Lemon frosting and white chocolate chips
- The possibilities are endless!
And yes – You can make this fudge now and freeze it for the holidays.