Forget the Gingerbread and who cares about Sugar Cookies? If it’s chocolate – Pass the cookie jar! This is another of our favorite cookie recipes that we make with Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. It’s quick and easy and Oh! So yummy!
Chocolate Truffle Cookies Ingredients
- 1 18-ounce package Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- (Get a $1 Off coupon for Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough HERE)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 36 Rolo candies – unwrapped
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Remove Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough from wrapper and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cocoa, powdered sugar, vanilla and cookie dough. Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Shape about 2 teaspoons of dough into a ball; wrap ball around 1 Rolo candy. Repeat with remaining dough and Rolos.
- Place filled balls 2 inches apart on lined cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove to wire rack and cool completely
- Place chocolate chips into small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on High 1 minute. Stir and heat for 20 seconds more. Stir until chips are melted and smooth.
- Ice cookies and top with colored sprinkles. Store in refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies