We haven’t had a homemade dessert around here for, well… at least 24 hours, and today I just happened to be researching the Skippy Peanut Butter deal at Giant Eagle that starts this Thursday and one thing led to another and, well…
I just had to dig out my Easy Peasy Peanut Butter Pie recipe and head into the kitchen.
The littlest mini-couponer says, “We’re so lucky to have a baking-grandma on hand!” Ahhh…out of the mouths of babes!
Easy Peasy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1 – 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
$.50/1 any Skippy Peanut Butter or Spread products 15 oz. or larger (12/29/2014)
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 Peanut Butter M&M’S 1.63 oz.
- In a large bowl combine powdered sugar and cream cheese and mix until creamy.
- Add peanut butter and mix until well blended.
- Stir in Cool Whip and mix until light and fluffy.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie crust and smooth to edges.
- Melt Hershey’s Chocolate Hazelnut Spread in microwave for approximately 20 seconds.
- Drizzle chocolate over top of pie and sprinkle with Peanut Butter M&M’S.
- Chill until ready to serve.